How much should I expect to pay for Olumiant?
Prescription drug prices can be confusing. Two people may pay different prices for the same drug, depending on their insurance situation.
The list price1 of Olumiant is $2,136.90 for a 30-day supply of 2 mg tablets, but the amount you pay will largely depend on your prescription drug insurance plan. The information below will give you a good idea of what to expect based on your insurance situation.
Which Option Below Best Describes Your Insurance Situation?
About 60% of Olumiant prescriptions cost between $0 and $35 per month, and the remaining 40% cost an average of $429 per month.2
What you pay for Olumiant will depend on your insurance plan. Each plan has different preferred drug lists and out-of-pocket amounts, and most include an annual deductible. If you haven’t met your deductible, you’ll see higher prices until the deductible is met, then your out-of-pocket cost will likely drop.
Our Olumiant TogetherTM program offers a Companion in CareTM who can help you. A Companion in Care will coordinate with your doctor’s office, your specialty pharmacy and your insurance company, and discuss your savings options. Although we won't replace the advice of your healthcare provider, we'll do our best to help you. For more information, call 1-844-OLUMIANT (1-844-658-6426) or visit https://www.olumiant.com/olumiant-together.
For most patients with Medicare Part D coverage, out-of-pocket costs can vary throughout the year depending on which phase of the Part D benefit you are currently in. Overall, about 50% of Olumiant prescriptions cost between $0 and $100 a month, and the remaining prescriptions cost an average of $690 a month.2
Some Medicare patients qualify for extra financial support through the Extra Help3 program. If you are eligible for Extra Help, you can expect to pay $3 to $9 for each prescription.4
If you are unsure whether you qualify for Extra Help and would like more information, please visit: https://www.ssa.gov/benefits/medicare/prescriptionhelp/.
Our Olumiant TogetherTM program offers a Companion in CareTM who can help you. A Companion in Care will work with your doctor’s office and your specialty pharmacy. Although we won't replace the advice of your healthcare provider, we'll do our best to help you. For more information, call 1-844-OLUMIANT (1-844-658-6426) or visit https://www.olumiant.com/olumiant-together.
For most people on Medicaid, prescription drugs like Olumiant range from $4 to $9 per month.5 Some states allow even lower copays, or eliminate the copay requirement altogether.
If you do not have prescription drug coverage, you can expect to pay the list price shown above, plus any additional pharmacy charges depending on where you purchase your medicine.
Lilly donates medicines to the Lilly Cares Foundation, a separate nonprofit organization that helps qualified people in need receive Lilly medicines at no cost. Learn more at www.lillycares.com or by calling Lilly Cares at 1-800-545-6962.