How much should I expect to pay for Trulicity?
Prescription drug prices can be confusing. Two people may pay different prices for the same drug, depending on their insurance situation.
The list price1 of Trulicity is $730.202 per month, but the amount you pay will largely depend on your prescription drug insurance plan. The information below will give you a good idea of what to expect based on your insurance situation.
Which Option Below Best Describes Your Insurance Situation?
About 94% of Trulicity prescriptions cost between $0-$30 per month, and the remaining 6% cost an average of $195 per month.3
What you pay for Trulicity will depend on your insurance plan. Each plan has different preferred drug lists and out-of-pocket amounts, and most include an annual deductible. If you haven’t met your deductible, you’ll see higher prices until the deductible is met, then your out-of-pocket cost will likely drop.
With the Trulicity Savings Card, a one-month supply of Trulicity can cost as little as $25. Click here to learn more about the Trulicity Savings Card.
If you have Part D coverage and are eligible for the Extra Help4 program, you can expect to pay $3 - 9 for each prescription.5
If you are unsure whether you qualify for Extra Help and would like more information, please visit https://www.ssa.gov/benefits/medicare/prescriptionhelp/.
If you don’t qualify for Extra Help, your out-of-pocket costs vary. About 65% of Trulicity prescriptions cost between $0 and $50 a month, and the remaining 35% cost an average of $180 a month.6 Your out-of-pocket costs can vary throughout the year depending on which phase of the Part D benefit you are currently in.7
For most people on Medicaid, prescription drugs like Trulicity range from $4-$9 per month.8 Some states offer even lower copays, or eliminate the copay requirement altogether.
To find out if you qualify for Medicaid, or for more information about copayments in your state, please visit: https://www.medicaid.gov/state-overviews/index.html.
If you do not have prescription drug coverage9 or your insurance does not cover Trulicity, you can expect to pay the list price10 shown above, plus any additional pharmacy charges depending on where you purchase your medicine.
Want More Information?
If you have additional questions, call The Lilly Answers Center at 1‑844‑TRU-INFO (1‑844‑878-4636), Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM ET. Although we won't be able to replace the advice of your healthcare provider, we'll do our best to help you.
Need Another Option?
Lilly donates medicines to the Lilly Cares Foundation, a separate nonprofit organization that helps qualified people in need receive Lilly medicines at no cost. Learn more at www.lillycares.com or by calling Lilly Cares at 1-800-545-6962.